SEO PRESS V/S RANKMATH: WHICH IS BETTER FOR SEO?
Find out which SEO plugin is the best for your WordPress site with this comparison.
See how these two popular plugins stack up against each other when it comes to features, performance, and ease of use.
RankMath has quickly become a favorite among bloggers and website owners, but is it really the best option?
Check out the pros and cons of both plugins to see which one is right for you.
There are many different types of SEO tools available, each with its own set of features and benefits.
A typical SEO tool will include keyword research, content optimization, and link analysis tools.
These tools will allow you to evaluate your website’s existing content and identify any areas where improvements can be made.
SEOPress and Rank Math is among the popular WordPress plugins for search engine optimization.
But which one could be better for SEO?
SEOPRESS V/S RANKMATH:
Which one should you use for your website?
SEOPRESS KEY FEATURES
SEOPress has both free and premium versions.
However, to use the premium version, you will still need the free version installed.
SEOPress Free Features:
- Title and meta – Manage your page and post titles, meta descriptions, and robot.txt.
- HTML/XML sitemaps – Ensures creation of XML/HTML sitemaps.
- Google Knowledge Graph – Google searches for your company will return contact information, company logo, social media profiles, and other relevant data.
- Google Analytics – Integrate this powerful analytics tool with your website.
- Content analysis – Create post and page content that’s fully optimized for search engines.
- Social networks – Application of Twitter Card, Open Graph available.
- Open Graph – Search results can have particular descriptions, photos, or titles applied.
SEOPress Pro Features:
- Google News XML sitemap – Google News search engine optimization can be enhanced by adding handy XML sitemaps.
- Video XML sitemap – Video XML sitemaps can help improve site rankings in Google video search results.
- Image XML sitemap – Your sitemap will automatically have images added to it.
- WooCommerce SEO – You can disable client account indexing and site cart and checkout pages. Products can have the Open Graph Price, and currency data added. You can also remove the WooCommerce tags that your header automatically generates.
- Robots and htaccess – Htaccess files and robots.txt can be altered from the WordPress backend.
- 301/404 redirects – There’s no limit to the number of redirects that can be created.
- 404 monitoring – You’ll receive emails for each 404 error that occurs.
- Google PageSpeed – You can see how your site is doing and keep track of your page speed scores.
- Google Local Business – Google search results will display the store’s working hours, location, and other associated information.
- Google Structured Data – Schema.org can be used to improve search visibility.
- Backlinks – To use this feature, an active Majestic account is required. Once you have that, you can see the site’s backlinks right from the WordPress dashboard.
- Broken link checker – Check for hyperlink issues in pages and posts.
- Breadcrumbs – Implement breadcrumbs to improve SEO and UX.
- Google suggestions – Get keyword suggestions when optimizing content.
- Dublin core – Add Dublin meta tags that Bing and other directories and government entities use.
- Advanced settings – Some of the advanced settings are the ability to remove stop words, redirect attachment pages and verify your site with search engines.
RANKMATH KEY FEATURES
RankMath was introduced in 2018 and has gained a lot of popularity in these years.
Easy to use and gives a precise SEO optimization report of the content.
RankMath Free Features:
- Meta descriptions and titles – Just like Yoast, you can easily edit the meta description and the SEO Titles.
- Social media descriptions – You can manage how content and images for Facebook, Twitter, and other social media websites will be displayed once published there.
- Focus keyword analysis – You can add up to 5 focus keywords and analyze them.
- XML sitemap – You can create a customizable sitemap.
- Structured data/schema – Managing schema and structured data become easy.
- Search console – Allows to index instantly right from the WordPress Dashboard.
- Knowledge graph and local SEO – Optimize the website to appear more prominently in searches for local companies.
- Image SEO – Automatically add alt and title tags to images.
- Breadcrumbs – You can add breadcrumbs to specific posts or your whole blog.
- Link counter – See how many internal and external links each post or page has.
- Redirects – Manage or add 301 and 302 redirects.
- 404 monitor – This feature makes it easier to keep tabs on your website’s 404 errors.
- Google Analytics – Add Google Analytics tracking code and access statistics from your site dashboard without any extra code.
- Basic WooCommerce SEO – Add shop and product descriptions, titles, and other basic SEO tasks.
RankMath Pro Features:
- Keyword rank tracking – You can see your site’s search engine ranking results in the last twelve months. You can learn about the effectiveness of different keywords.
- Google Trends integration.
- Local search engine optimization could be done for more than one location.
- Google News SEO sitemap can be integrated.
- Google Video sitemap can be easily created.
- Social media images can be automatically watermarked.
- You can select from more than 20 kinds of pre-determined schema types.
- Google AdSense integration and viewing of earning history.
- Several advanced WooCommerce search engine optimization features are added.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, just claim a refund within 14 days.
Try Rankmath here and get a 30 Days Money-Back Guarantee if you do not like it.
SEOPRESS V/S RANKMATH FINAL THOUGHTS
Both of these SEO tools have great performance.
But what I saw is that rankmath’s support is super fast and they give you detailed explanations.
For a newbie, the rank math free version is more than enough.
Though, I would suggest you try both the free versions and check which one suits your site’s needs.
My Take on Seo Plugin
SEO is a process that involves many different factors.
One important factor is on-page optimization, which refers to all the elements of your website that impact its search engine rankings.
Using an SEO tool is an effective way to optimize your on-page content and improve your search engine rankings.
Whether you are just starting out with SEO or have been optimizing websites for years, using an SEO tool can help you optimize your on-page content for search engine rankings.
Related SEO stuff:
- Setup Yoast SEO Plugin in the most optimized way
- What is Digital Marketing as a whole?
- How does earning from a blog flow?
- How can ZeroBounce help you with Email Marketing?